When you rent the theatre, you will have access to the Marketing Director who will assist you with any questions you may have about the promotion of your event.
Please contact the Marketing Director for any questions concerning the marketing and promotion of your event.
The following are included with your rental (if desired):
- Mention in our email newsletter which comes out every two weeks, starting when tickets go on sale
- Blurb in our bi-weekly email newsletter (two issues prior to the event)
- Webpage on our Ticket Seller website - link to online ticket sales
- Listing on our Ticket Seller website "upcoming events" page - link to your online ticket sales
- Banner advertising on our website - Linked to your page on our site
- Up to 2 posters provided by the renter for your event in our box office (once tickets are on sale - Maximum size: 12"x18")
- Up to 2 posters provided by the renter in the foyer (once tickets are on sale - Maximum size: 12"x18")
- Access to our Marketing Director who can advise you on your promotion
- Access to our online media contacts database
Critical Advertising Information
When generating a poster for your event, always remember: Who, What, When, Where and Why and How. Every poster or ad should include:
- Who: Presenter Name
- What: Your Event's Title/Wordmark
- When: Date and Time of Event - It is generally assumed that doors open 1-hour before the event. "doors open at..." is only necessary if that is different for your event.
- Where: Vernon and District Performing Arts Centre
- Why: Is your event a fundraiser?
- How: How to purchase tickets/admission by donation/etc. If your event is Ticketed, include the following details on your posters and other publicity materials. Logos to accompany this information can also be found on this page. The Ticket Seller logo, and the 549-SHOW number are well publicized throughout the Greater Vernon area:
Call 250-549-SHOW (7469)
Address: 3800 33rd Street Vernon, British Columbia V1T 5T6
High Resolution Logos
These logos are provided for renters and promoters selling tickets through the Ticket Seller Box Office.
Please note: The Vernon & District Performing Arts Centre Society logo is exclusively reserved for use by the Vernon & District Performing Arts Centre Society only. Renters and promoters may use our facility name and address on promotional materials.
Ticket Seller Box Office - Official and Preferred Logo
Ticket Seller Box Office - White (Negative) Logo