When you rent the theatre, you will have access to the Marketing & Community Engagement Director who will assist you with any questions you may have about the promotion of your event. We also offer a postering service that you can make use of for a price, which is determined by the number of posters you wish to distribute.
Please contact the Marketing and Community Engagement Director for any questions concerning the marketing and promotion of your event.
The following are included with your rental (if desired):
- Mention in our email newsletter which comes out every two weeks, starting when tickets go on sale
- Blurb in our bi-weekly email newsletter (two issues prior to the event)
- Webpage on our Ticket Seller website - link to online ticket sales
- Listing on our Ticket Seller website "upcoming events" page - link to your online ticket sales
- Banner advertising on our website - Linked to your page on our site
- Up to 2 posters provided by the renter for your event in our box office (once tickets are on sale - Maximum size: 12"x18")
- Up to 2 posters provided by the renter in the foyer (once tickets are on sale - Maximum size: 12"x18")
Access to postering staff to put your posters up around town (at a cost to the renter $1.00 per poster - effective January 1, 2020)Postering service is not available at this time (as of March 11, 2020)
- Access to our Marketing & Community Engagement Director who can advise you on your promotion
- Access to our online media contacts database
- Inclusion on the our outside Readerboard sign - last 2 weeks before the event
**Postering service is not available at this time (as of March 11, 2020)**
We offer a poster distribution service for events happening at the Centre (or for sale through the Ticket Seller Box Office) for $0.75 per poster.
Maximum Poster Count: 100
Size: 80 8.5x11 posters, 20 12x18/11x17 posters
In addition, we display 4 posters at the Centre: 2 in the Lobby and 2 in the Ticket Seller Box Office.
Posters are distributed 6 weeks before the date of your event. Please ensure posters are delivered to the Vernon & District Performing Arts Centre at least 1 week before the scheduled date of distribution.
Critical Advertising Information
When generating a poster for your event, always remember: Who, What, When, Where and Why and How. Every poster or ad should include:
- Who: Presenter Name
- What: Your Event's Title/Wordmark
- When: Date and Time of Event - It is generally assumed that doors open 1-hour before the event. "doors open at..." is only necessary if that is different for your event.
- Where: Vernon and District Performing Arts Centre
- Why: Is your event a fundraiser?
- How: How to purchase tickets/admission by donation/etc. If your event is Ticketed, include the following details on your posters and other publicity materials. Logos to accompany this information can also be found on this page. The Ticket Seller logo, and the 549-SHOW number are well publicized throughout the Greater Vernon area:
Call 250-549-SHOW (7469)
Address: 3800 33rd Street Vernon, British Columbia V1T 5T6
High Resolution Logos
These logos are provided for renters and promoters selling tickets through the Ticket Seller Box Office.
Please note: The Vernon & District Performing Arts Centre Society logo is exclusively reserved for use by the Vernon & District Performing Arts Centre Society only. Renters and promoters may use our facility name and address on promotional materials.
Ticket Seller Box Office - Official and Preferred Logo
Ticket Seller Box Office - White (Negative) Logo